Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Moon

Getting tired and weary
As darkness hid my path
I cant see, still i walk
Hoping to reach you, hear my thoughts


Crumpled papers on the floor
Doubts and fears dance with silence
Water from lonely eyes, streams
Filling up the emptiness within


Thwarting obstruction keeps up apart
Bittersweet thorns of life
The truth, you wont care to see
Observed only the shadow of the tree


Though the glass, i see you
The best time of the day of strains
Ignored and muted my voice sent to the air
You seem not to care



Solitarity you seek
For so long you weep
Promises to keep: to love you more than my life
Fighting without a cause, dying inside


Your touch is like no other
Embracing kisses and warmth
Screams and floods of love
Such thoughts that’ll bring life to a dead tree
.
.
.
.
What happened to you?
I cant grasp your light
My moon, please guide me again
This path of shadows will slay my will................

No comments:

Post a Comment