Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Encounter (Part II)

It was like magic... the modern-day lamp summoned the genie that granted my wish.. Only a few clicks of the send button and a few hours of waiting... she appeared at the gate...


Basking in the sun, her magnificent physique dazzled me as she stepped into my world..
.
.
.


It was after lunch when we realized we needed to do something... we needed to extinguish the burning desire that possessed our bodies... the heat... the yearning to quench the thirst... (giuhaw ra gud)



We went out to the enchanted world of “Mr. J”... a place where mystic tunes filled the air... magical floating cut-rate bottles of liqour greet the guests (5-peso additional crushed ice not included)...


We settled at the corner of the room...


The conversation started... was amazed how well it went (at least i thought it did)...


Always caught ... staring at her... mesmerized... she smiled like an angel...  the outcome hit me like wildfire... burning anything that’s inside me... such beauty... up close and personal....


and the never-ending exhange of role as the “gunner” never ceased to amuse me (chuckles)...


... the way she danced... wow... it left me tongue-tied... hell yes....


then she held my hand...
.
.
.
then we kissed...
.
.
.
...and she tasted good....

No comments:

Post a Comment