Monday, April 18, 2011

Maria

Bore the five crosses that burdened me
Given me six breads for my thirsts
Brewed me potions to keep me alive
Perhaps, another will to survive.



Standing by the window, you reached for me
Looked at me through the heavens
Holding clay bricks, i think of you
Relaxing fountains and water curtains.



Never expected you to bite the apple
Weeks of nightmares and days of drought
Spawn of hope killed by mistrust
An hour of struggle in a box of blood.



Sickened with anger, I did the same
Body plagued by the venomous bane
Needed something you cannot give
Burnt ashes of faith, it became.




Are you giving me the key to unlock the shackles?
Break the walls that snared my soul
Bury my cancer along with the pebbles
Out of the rusty door, i crawled.



Why are you still here, I want you out of my sight
Still giving me plates on a river of delight
You still shed silent tears, worries me
By the window, you still waited the whole night...........

No comments:

Post a Comment