Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thoughts of Sadness (The Encounter Aftermath)

it was Destiny to see the feather
of true Happiness under the weather
though Tainted and Scarred by the past
still fits Perfectly together


fake Eyes pierced through me
no more Thrash bins to throw my butts
like Caramel sundaes or Water
Alcohol Scents on flowing clouds


Peppermints on the tip
Blackish-pink, pinkish-black umbrellas
cold Ice on our lips
Chicken shots for the fella


Arm-hugging and Slow dance
things that taught me to be Patient:
Two hours allowance feels like a minute
Frustrations beaten when I see you Coming



Sweets symbolizes us
Wildest Cramps ive ever seen
cant wait to go to the Beach
missing fries with Sourcream


Hate to Love and Love to Hate
Doubts and Confusion with Truth and Lies
Longest Saddest two weeks of my life
and the Shortest Days of Smiles


Perfectly fits and Fits perfectly
Contentment is the key
Sadness lies, and it HURTS
Alone we are… ALWAYS and FOREVER


I don’t NEED you… I won’t ACCEPT you… Again….
For how many times already T_T


Melancholic I am… only when your around…

No comments:

Post a Comment