Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chains

The first time my eyes opened, i saw your face
as i laid beside my siblings, close to mother's breasts,
your sweet scent i have never forgotten...
...and then, you carried me away from them.


To a far land you had taken me,
timely cuddles and kisses, hugs and caresses
a house away from home
a new family to love and call my own.


I smell your swift march in the morning
and cried when you left without a trace,
cant wait to see you again at sundown
to have your treats, to kiss your face


You sacrificed a lot, i know you did
even if you didnt say a word i sensed it,
i hate to see your sad lonely eyes
can i carry your burden and do your cries?



How lucky i am to be your slave
im so proud to walk the streets, chin's up
master, master, why are you sad?
What should i do to make you glad?


You slapped me everytime i break your things
but i didnt care, because i love you,
all i saw were night strolls and green sundays
that made you smile after a tiring day.


Time came when we had to part
i knew your worried right from the start,
you bought everything that i needed, to keep my norms
i wished for you to visit me always at my new home.


The first night was not that bad
you were beside me when i woke up,
but you left a day after
never saw you again, for weeks and months i suffered.


Master master, where are you now?
i am cold on this pavement with this chain on my neck
master master, is this my new home?
Chewing rotten food, blistering sun, and flies on my bones.


One evening you saw me soaked
i shivered, water got through the roof,
master master where have you been?
I felt your hug, your warm tears combined with rain.


You took me inside and helped me dry out
you took away the insects that made these scars,
you fed me my favorite food, made me smile
we laid together, drift through the night.


I woke up alone with this cold thing near my feet
the painful iron chains are again on my neck,
master how could you, left me again like this
i need you, i need your help out of this mess.


Master master, where are you now?
I am cold on this pavement with this chain on my neck,
master master, the insect bites, they hurt
slowly sucking the life out your slave.


I miss you my master i wish you were here
take away the torments, drive away my fears,
i need to see your face, your warmth i want to feel
this coldness creeps inside of me, my agonizing hell.


A night of darkness came and i heared your voice
i was so happy i wanted to jump for joy,
you said you'll bring me back home, back to your throne
all i did was whisper your name, i couldnt speak a tone.


I knew you still cared master
and did what you must do,
leaving me was your only choice
a sacrifice to go through.


I am very sorry, they already covered my eyes
i cant see you clearly now, how hard i tried,
it is difficult to stand to welcome you back...
...everything is now fading to black.


Thank you master for coming back
all i needed was to hear you voice afar from this shack,
remembering me, made me happy and made me smile
goodbye my master, its my turn to leave now.

No comments:

Post a Comment